Our Nekteck Outdoor Solar Lights are rated “best outdoor solar lighting” for a long lasting product. Our 2-in-1 Solar Spotlights Powered 4 LED are adjustable to use as a wall mount if desired. These Lights can be used as any Landscape Lighting, Bright and Dark Sensing, Auto On/Off for Yard, Garden, Pool, Driveway, Porch, Walkway, Patio or anywhere you want lighting solutions for security or safety. Comes as a 2 pack (warm white) lighting and has a 4+star rating. Also a Best Seller Listing. The Solar Panels can be reversed which will enable the panel to face opposite the light.
- Upgraded 4th Generation Solar Lights & Panel: The Advanced 200 lumen LED solar lights make full use of the solar energy so it can achieve high lumen output at night. This allows you to fully enjoy how it lights up your yard, your pool or even the landscape in the garden at night. It also illuminates the pathways, walkways, driveway and your path to home for security
- Highly Resistant for all kinds of weather: Our Nekteck solar lights can withstand rain, snow, frost or sleet as it ensures long-lasting performance under most weather conditions.
- 2 Brightness lighting Modes: (Always on) Automatic Switch. These 4 LED bulbs offers 2 different working modes (high/Low), allowing it to stay lit for 6-10 hours after being fully charged. With the dusk-to-dawn sensor, the solar landscape spotlights easily absorb the sunlight during the day and automatically turns the lights on at dusk for a hassle-free illumination.
- Fully Adjustable Light & Solar Panel: The Adjustable light angle (can be adjusted up to 180 degrees) and is perfect for illumination and accentuation of dark and specific areas of your house or any outdoor solutions that need light. You may also adjust the solar panel’s angle (up to 90 degree) for optimum sun exposure and to increase the solar conversion up to 20%.
- 2 in 1 Installation and Easy to Use: Just stick into the ground or use the included screws to mount on the wall; simple to install, hassle-free to use! CE,FCC, ROSH, MSDS,UN 38.3 approved for safety and security.
- The solar panel portion swivels: From the ground spike to the lamp, you have to point the solar panel in the direction of the sun. The panels are so large they soak up even indirect sun making them burn brightly when the sun comes back up.
Before installing the solar spotlight, it’s recommended to test it in a dark place so you can understand how it functions and which mode you want to choose.
Leaving the solar panel under direct sunlight to charge the light for awhile would be a great way to test it.
If the spotlight is not turning on automatically at night; check to see if there is any other light on that is close to the Solar Spotlight since there is a sensor built into the panel. When there is other light too close to the Solar Spotlight it won’t turn on.